Sunday 22 June 2014

The life of Kofie, so far...

Heya everyone!
Recently I did a small blog post on our new puppy we've had him for almost 5 months now and he's getting pretty huge already! All I ever seem to do is take pictures of him but to be honest he's literally one of the most beautiful dogs I've ever seen haha! he's so photogenic.
 I don't think anyone has actually ever made me laugh more than he has he can be so incredibly cheeky and the look on his face when he knows it is just hilarious to me. He's going through that stage where whatever he sees he'll eat, he's gone from eating Paper, card board, poo, to eating stag Beatles, flies, he even swallowed a bee the other day and thank goodness he didn't get stung! But anyway, he's a lot of fun to have around, here's a few pictures of Kofi recently.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design