Friday 18 July 2014

Beach fun, Sunsets and Angry seagulls.

Hey everyone!
Today me and my parents just got back from being away for a few days, it was a nice little getaway the town we stayed in was lovely and the weather was perfect. In fact the weather recently has been so hot and sunny! We stayed in a little cottage in a small town called "Rye" which is in Sussex. We explored the town and see what it had to offer. There's a couple of nice beaches that were near us so we took Kofi down on his first trip to the seaside, he wasn't too sure what to make of it at first it was all a bit different to him. We did a variate of things, climbed churches, climbed castles, explored the town and the shops and just went everywhere really. I'll post some pictures down below for you to see what we got up to. Over al the whole town was lovely, the only down side for me was the seagulls I just found them pretty irritating and me, my dad and my dog almost got attacked by an angry seagull who wasn't very fond of the dog!
I don't know about you, but one thing that'll always sort of fascinate me is the natural earth. One thing for sure, I just love to watch sunsets it's just always something that has amazed me and I could watch them every single day. The colours are so hypnotising and constantly changing which is something I find so interesting. On the last day me and my parents went to watch the sunset on the beach, we took Kofi down with us too and he just had the best time in the sand, seriously he got so excited he was digging and running around everywhere! Sometimes I wish we lived near a beach because it's so relaxing to be there. So we found our space and sat there until the sun went down. 

I've tried to make this post not so detailed about what we went up to because It may not be that interesting to you haha! But Incase you are intrested I'm in the middle of editing a vlog so I'll let you know when that's up!

But anyway, it was nice to get away for a little while and do something different. I just love exploring new places and seeing new things, travelling is one of my favourite things to do and something I hope to continue to do a lot more of.
Scroll down for more pictures :)
xxx






^ I don't actually know that couple but thought it was a cute picture :) <3


Beach selfie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design