Saturday 26 July 2014

Summer Playlist

I can't believe it's like mid summer already its' going to be over before we know it! But I thought I should show you what I've been listening to this summer and jot down my top 10 favourite songs right now for you. I have quite a random taste in music and things and some of these are old, some of these are new but this is just what I've been listening to a lot recently. I should also add that these aren't in any particular order.

Rude - Magic - 


Begin Again - Taylor Swift 





Ariana Grande - Problem



Drowning - The Backstreet Boys 


A thing about you - Hunter Hayes



Mr Bright side - The Killers 



She's so lovely - Scouting for girls 



Five colours in her hair - McFly 



Don't stop - 5Sos 



What I go to school for - Busted




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design