Saturday 9 August 2014

Delecious Vinalla Cupcakes



Hey all!
I thought I would share a yummy cupcake recipe with you, you may have come across it already as it's not one that I've created. Throughout the years I have made cupcakes I normally tend to stick with the same recipe that I know off by heart but I decided to try out a different recipe and came across 'Mary Berry's vanilla cupcakes'.
The recipe makes about 12 cupcakes which is plenty unless you are making them for a big party then you'll definitely need to double it depending how many you want.

Ingredients 

175g of Butter at room temperature
175g self-raising flour
175g Castar sugar

1⁄2 tsp baking powder

3 Large eggs
1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract


If you'd like to check out this recipe in fuller detail I'll post the link for you here. 

http://www.redonline.co.uk/food/recipes/mary-berry-vanilla-cupcakes
It's a really simple and quick recipe but makes some delicious vanilla cup cakes! 
xxx

1 comment:

  1. These look great, so yummy! Great photo too! Abi :) myw0rldmyview.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design