Tuesday 30 December 2014

Chocolate fun!

Hey everyone! Hope your all doing good. 

Yesterday I went to do some chocolate making/decorating, it was a lot of fun! My sisters friend works in a place where you can make your own chocolate so sometimes we have a go! This time was a Christmas present from my sister. 

 
We made chocolate lollies, chocolate bars and covered sweets in chocolate. It's basically 'sweat heaven' if like me you love chocolate and have a real sweat tooth! 


These pictures are only taken from a phone so they're not the best quality but just wanted to show you the kind of thing we got up to. 



All the decorations! 

 
A chocolate lolly I made. 



I had a really lovely time and excited to do it again at some point!
What have you been up to this week so far? 
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design