Wednesday 31 December 2014

Goodbye 2014.

I firstly want to start of by saying that I can't actually believe it's almost 2015 like  each year that comes goes by quicker and quicker. 
Not much has happened to me this year I haven't done anything that is different or interesting. I started a new job and that was it and that's not exactly amazing in itself. My favourite moments from this year has got to be when I went away to Greece, Greece is one of the most beautiful countries I've ever been to. 
I think it was the beginning of 2014 that I decided to blog and I'm so happy that I made that choice because it's become one of my favourite things to do. 
Next year I am aiming to do something different in my life I don't know what that will be but I want to feel like I've achieved something, I want to do something that makes me proud and makes other people proud. 
My main aim for next year though is just to be happy. I want to become more positive and confident within myself. I want to trust myself and have faith that I can do things and to believe I can do them well. when I say 'happy' I want to try and not be so negative abouts things and try and not let the 'bad' things get to me. 
It's almost 2015 and I still don't really know what I want to do in life (career wise) so I've decided to continue to do what I'm doing and to sort of 'go with the flow' and see where life takes me. Sometimes I think it could be more interesting that way because you could end up doing something you didn't expect you would do. I do admire people who know what they want and know what route they want to go down though. 
But all in all I think in 2015 I'm just going to focus on me and I don't mean for that to sound selfish of course I'll be there for other people too. But I want to be as happy as I can be. 'It shouldn't matter what other people think of you the only thing that matters is what you think of yourself'. I want to keep using that phrase in my life because sometimes I honestly care a little too much about what people think. 
But anyway I don't want this to be a super long post! So I'm just honestly glad to see 2014 go and hope that 2015 is a better year. I hope that for you to. 
Are you doing anything nice for new year? Let me know in the comments would love to hear :) 
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design