Sunday 28 December 2014

My favourite Skin care products


First of all I would like to apologise for the sort of blurry picture that you may see! My camera is broken and am needing to get myself a new one but in the meantime have to use this one which doesn't focus properly! But anyway, I thought I would share with you my recent favourite skin care products or things that I use in the bath.

Bubble Bath
I am a sucker for baths, I just love them a bit too much and think I have a bit too many sometimes haha. In a bath I always love to get myself some nice bubble bath we often try different ones in the family but out of the ones that we have used there has been some clear favourites for me and that is this 'Dove' fine silk bubble bath, it's so relaxing and it doesn't have the strongest scent to it but it does smell nice. 

Soap and Glory body spray
I've seen so many people rave about 'Soap and glory' products and personally haven't tried any of their items but really wanted to see what everybody was on about. I went and purchased this body spray and honestly it is one of my all time favourite sprays that I have ever used it smells so good! I know I'll definitely be buying it again, and would love to try some more of their products.

Conditioner 
This conditioner is something that I have used for a long time along with another conditioner It just seems to do really good things to my hair which is always great! 

Body Butter
I sometimes also use those body butters, this one here is actually a gift someone had got me and so far I'm liking it! Lemon scents are one of my favourite smells and all in all it's just a cute little tub of body butter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design