Friday 26 December 2014

Reasons Why I Love Frozen



So you've all heard of 'Frozen' right? If you haven't where have you been? For me personally this is one of the best Disney films ever been made. I love everything about this movie, the love, the soundtrack, the magical feel it has to it and the story line. My favourite thing about this story line is that it's not the 'typical' falling in love with the prince and having a happily ever after, Frozen has it's own spin on love.
Most Disney films if it's about relationships/love is directed at the girl falling in love with the guy and they end up getting married or something along those lines. What I love about Frozen is that it's not just focussing on the falling in love with someone but it's also focussing on the love between the sisters and families.
It's all so magical and so well put together. I love how every single song gets stuck in your head and you'll find that something during your day will refer back to the movie. 'Let it go' literally gives me goosebumps every time I hear it, it's such a powerful/meaningful song and something that everyone can relate to.
It's a really 'feel good' movie it always leaves me feeling great at the end. I would have loved to have seen this in a big cinema I can imagine the sound effects and the animation sounding and looking amazing on a big screen. This isn't a review as such but just wanted to share some reasons on why I just love this film and why It has become one of my all time favourite movies.

Are you a Frozen fan? What's your favourite thing about it?
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design