Monday 8 December 2014

Scrumptious Scotch Pancakes!


You know those sudden cravings that just come out of no where and for no reason? Well the other day I had a craving for scotched pancakes, my sister used to make these all the time back when I was younger and I loved them! I also had some when I was in America a few years ago and then just sort of completely forgot about them so decided to make myself some. 

The great thing about these certain kind of pancakes is that they literally go with ANYTHING for me though eggs and scotch pancakes are perfect and they go so well together and it's all just so tasty! If you would like to make some your own I'll post the recipe that I used down below but there's plenty more recipe's out there they're pretty much the same though just a few little changes.

For this recipe you will need
  • 300g self raising flour
  • 60g Caster sugar
  • 2 large eggs
  • 200ml milk
  • a little bit of vegetable oil
Start by sieving all the dry ingredients into a bowl and make a well in the middle, then add your eggs and milk into the well. Mix until the mixture is thick and looks ready.




I put a little bit of sunflower oil and butter into the pan before I put the mixture in. Make them whatever size you like and then once you see bubbles on top of the pancake mixture and it starts bubbling that's when you know you need to flip it over. 

And there you have it, some very yummy scotch pancakes! Enjoy! 

http://kerrycooks.com/scotch-pancakes-by-mary-berry/







No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design