Saturday 24 January 2015

Favourite album of the month.





Okay, so I know this month isn't over just yet but I feel like I have to express how much I adore 'Sia furler's' new album. I didn't realise that this artist has been around for a while but I'm happy that I've discovered her music. When 'Chandelier' came out I instantly fell in love with that song and then 'elastic heart' and I was so excited to hear the rest of the album. I just love how unique it is she has a really original sound and it's so nice  to hear these days with a lot of music sounding the same. I also really admire the fact that she's sort of 'anonymous' I mean we all know who she is but I admire the fact that she doesn't want to be famous, she just wants to sing because she loves it. I think these days a lot of people want to be famous and they forget that they should be doing what they're doing because they love it not because of fame. I just really, really like this album and I'm recommending it to anybody who hasn't heard it yet.
Have you got any albums that you love at the moment?
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design