Saturday 17 January 2015

Quote of the day

I don't know about you but I worry and panic about a lot of things a bit too much sometimes. I can worry myself silly over the smallest of things and I just worry myself in general. I think worrying stops you doing a lot of things that you would like to do, it holds you back and it doesn't let you put yourself out there. 
In my experience worrying has stopped me from doing so many things that I would liked to have done and I think it's about time that I start focussing on myself a lot more and worry a lot less about what other people think or might say. 
I need to stop over thinking every little thing and I honestly think that if we all worry less we would all be a little bit more happier and also more importantly we would all be ourselves a lot more, 

2 comments:

  1. This is a great quote!
    Emily
    xx
    http://emilyattemptslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isn't it? Definitely one I need in my life :) x

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design