Sunday 25 January 2015

Time changes.

Lately I've been in situations when I've realised just how much things have changed. One thing I miss a lot right now is the friendships I used to have and the times I used to hang out with my friends. The friends that I did have we were always so close, we used to do so much together and we were always there for each other. But time changed, things got in the way, we have different jobs, different lives which in a result is making us grow further and further apart. I've then realised that It always seems to be me that makes the effort to try and keep our friendships alive, sometimes I keep my hopes up too much that we can still be friends and that we still can be close. We do have the odd conversation every now and then but whenever we try to meet up it's like something always gets in the way of us doing that and not much effort is being put into doing so. I've come to realise that I'm tired of always being the one that makes the first move and maybe I need to stop forcing something that's not going to happen. We can't turn back the hands of time, life is constantly changing and so are the people in it. As much as I miss my old friends maybe this is just something that needs to happen. If people don't bother to be part of your life then maybe it's better for them to stay out of it? It can be sad how things change so quickly but change can also be a good thing. I once heard the saying 'The only thing in life that's constant is change' and I think that's what we've all got to realise is that as time goes on things do change and we have to deal with that whether we like it or not,
Have you been through something like this? Let me know in the comments...
Hope you all had a lovely weekend! :)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design