Tuesday 17 March 2015

Make up Storage


I don't know about you but sometimes I don't have enough patience to rummage around the many make up Items that I have in my make up bag, sometimes I feel like the bag is a lucky dip and whatever comes out comes out. I recently got this make little make up storage as a gift for my birthday and so decided to put the products that I am most likely to use in it (Minus my foundation and concealer because they simply don't fit) I guess that's the only down side to this storage because it's pretty small, but it's cute and perfect for putting your absolute essentials in it. 
Because it's now spring time I've put all the make up that I know I will get the most use out of during this season inside. 


I'm pretty useless when it comes to remembering names of some products, the names are on the bottom of the Items but it's seemed to have rubbed off and is no longer readable. But these are all from Boots and quite recent purchases so It shouldn't be too hard to recognise if your inerested in buying any.


I really love these 'lasting finish Colour rush pencils, the first one I ever purchased was the one on the right (as you can probably tell!) But it's a really pretty natural colour which is exactly what I usually go for. 
The one on the left which is a much more brighter colour isn't something that I often pick up to buy, I always love the bright colours but honestly just have never been brave enough to wear them because I personally don't think I can pull them off. But I thought I would give it a go and although I don't think it's something I would wear all the time It's perfect for summer and it is definitely a really pretty colour!



You may know about my love for 'Barry M' and 'Essie' Nail varnishes. I absoultey adore these colours and think they're perect for spring/summer. 


I've been collecting these cute baby lip balms lately, just love them! They are great for if you annoyingly get dry lips like myself sometimes, but they're also just great to keep in your hand bag all day. 

I'm hoping to eventually get something bigger than this that'll help me be a bit more organised with my make up but for now It's useful! And it goes so well with the rest of the things I keep on top of my draws. 

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design