Monday 2 March 2015

My Travel Bucket List

I absolutely love travelling it's one of my favourite things to do and in all honestly It's all I ever want to do. There's so many places I'd love to travel to but today I thought I would share with you the main places that are on my bucket list. I would also like to add that none of these images are my own.
New York


New York just seems like one of the most amazing places to travel to and to explore round. I've heard so many good things about this place and it's just somewhere that I've always been desperate to go to.

Tokyo


I've always loved the Japanese culture. Japan in itself seems like a beautiful country my brother once went to Tokyo and having seen some of his photo's It's defintely a place on my bucket list to go to!


I have never been to Italy before and there's many places I'd love to visit in Italy especially this place called 'Manarola'. It looks so beautiful and seems quite similar to Santorini in Greece which is somewhere I stayed last year and has turned out to be one of my favourite places. Manarola looks so beautiful with all it's colourful buildings. 

Chicago


I can technically say that I have actually been to Chicago although I have only been in the Chicago airport so it's not quite the same. But having seen many pictures and video's It looks like a lovely place to visit with all it's tall buildings and beautiful surroundings.

Disney World 


Okay okay so I know this isn't a country and I know I'm 22 but you can never be too old for Disney right? I have actually been to Disney land Paris before when I was aged about 3 but don't remember much from that trip. I see so many people's experiences about going and with each experience I see it makes me want to go even more!

Amsterdam


I've also heard a lot of good things about Amsterdam many people have said it's one of those places you have to go to and how it's also a great place for taking photo's. I've looked at a lot of pictures and it seems like a really beautiful place to be.

Sydney 


If I could ever face the long dreaded flight this is somewhere that seems like one of those classic places that you must visit. And the Australian accent is my favourite accent so I can imagine how nice it would be to be surrounded by a lot of Australian accents haha!

There's a whole lot more places I would love to visit, I want to travel to as many places as I can. What places would you love to visit one day? I'm planning to share with you my favourite places that I've travelled to so keep an eye out for that post coming soon!
xxx


1 comment:

  1. I went to New York last year and Sydney when I was younger but I am desperate to go again! I would love to visit all these places, especially Disney World!
    Emily
    xx
    http://emilyattemptslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design