Saturday 11 April 2015

Healthy green smoothie!


Smoothies are always a great way to stay healthy. We recently purchased one of these nutri bullets, I experimented with Los of different smoothies some of which were nice and others not so much. But recently I have found my favourite smoothie recipe after chucking in different fruits and veg so thought I would share this easy recipe with you. 

All you need is 
A few strawberries 
1 banana 
1 kiwi fruit
A handful of salad leaves 
1 carrot 
1 orange 

And then of course you just add the water or fruit juice but if you have a nutri bullet you know how it goes. 
I also love to put some ice in mine to make it extra Cooler. Don't let the green colour put you off because for me personally I find it very tasty! (: 

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design