Tuesday 14 April 2015

Those not so good days!

Today has been an endless day of things going wrong. Not in the sense of 'wrong' as such but definitely nothing was going the way I wanted it to. You know those days when things just happen over and over again and you just sort of feel like screaming 'WHY ME?' Funny thing is I was talking to a work colleague the other day and they were telling me about their awful day of everything wrong that happened to them and they said "I don't know whether to laugh or cry about it!" I honestly think the best way to deal with these kind of things is to laugh about it. Especially in my situation. I always seem to have those random days where I do nothing but embarrass myself y'know like I'll trip over every hour or I'll just say something really stupid and I used to beat myself up about it all the time and it would actually get me quite down because at the end of the day I just felt pretty stupid about myself. But I wanted to put myself in a new frame of mind and instead of beating myself up about it all I'd just laugh it off, sometimes it's quite funny because I do actually catch myself in moments when I'll be doing something and then I'll be smiling at how embarrassed I was. The embarrassing thing about that though is sometimes other people catch me smiling to myself and they look at me really oddly. But also it's perfectly fine if you want to cry about it too there's nothing wrong with crying over a bad day in fact sometimes crying about things lets you sort of 'move on' from it and it helps you let your emotions out which is always healthy.
Anyway I guess what I'm trying to say is that if your someone like me who always finds away to embarrass themselves or make a fool out of themselves don't spend your time over thinking about what people were thinking in that moment of time and don't spend your time just over thinking about that moment in general. Shrug your shoulders, laugh it off and just let it go. And as to those days when nothing feels like it's going right that's just just part of life and everyone has those days, we all have good and bad days but just try and push through those bad days/times and keep going.

I hope you've had a better day than me if not then feel free to have a 'let it out' session down in the comments xxx

6 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you're talking about. Some days I will get up and before I've even left the house for work, I know it's going to be a terrible day. Instead of letting it get you down, the best thing to do like you said, is laugh. Trust me, you're not alone with this :)

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw! I know what you mean! I think it definitely helps! (: x

      Delete
  2. Yes. PREACH IT.
    I had a terrible day today, and to me, nothing that happened in it was funny at all. But when I look at it from a different perspective, or if this had happened to someone else and THEY were telling me about it, I would find it hilarious.

    I got chased by a horse. I thought I was going to die.
    Death by horse - I don't think I've ever even been within 20 feet of a horse before today.
    An attractive gentleman, who owned the horse, saw my hysterical fit as I ran terrified for my life through a field, from what he calls 'The gentlest thing on the planet'.
    It probably made his day and give him plenty of laughs.

    If this was a text, I would use a face and a gun emoji *blows metaphoric brains out*.

    Other Infinities

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously? Gosh that sounds terrifying! I hope you were okay after! x

      Delete
  3. I know how you feel! Just remember theirs always someone there for you x

    http://msznev.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think that's really important to remember! x

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design