Tuesday 23 June 2015

London haul part 1

Hey all!
I went into london for a little while today and did a little shopping in Oxford street, actually I say a 'little' it was probably a bit more than what you would call little I blame Primark! I thought I would do the hauls in two separate blog posts because I didn't want this to end up being one huge post that you'd be falling asleep half way through reading. So even though I didn't buy a huge amount in Superdrug but thought I would go ahead and show you all what I bought anyway!


Revolution Eye Pallet
I had actually been hearing and reading quite a few things about this pallet and I thought they looked so beautiful, every single pallet Superdrug sold were such gorgeous colours but I tend to stick with the nudes and the natural colours so this was perfect for me. I didn't expect it to be as cheap as it was either, I have yet to try it but hoping it's as good as it looks!

Real Technique Brushes 
I debated for a short while in the shop whether to get a whole set of brushes or just pick them out separately (How do you buy your brushes?) I have a few real techqniue brushes and loved them so because I was familiar with the brand I wanted to get ones that I haven't yet purchased. Although I would love to try some new brushes so if you have any recommendations I would love to hear them!

Zoella's Fiz Bar 
I haven't actually tried any of Zoe's products before but have been meaning to buy some, As you may or may not know I do love my baths so it was obvious for me which product I wanted to try first. I also love the fact that it says 'Do not eat' on it, and no I haven't tried eating it (:

And that's pretty much what I got from Superdrug, oh apart from some sugar free gum. There's a nice short and sweet haul post for ya, but if you like haul posts keep an eye out for part 2 where I purchased some things from Primark and Forever 21. 

Have you tried any of these products? If there's anything you recommend me trying from Superdrug next time I go please let me know. 

I've also got a question that's completely un related to this post but can't find a way to solve this problem. My profile picture comes out blury every time I change it to a profile picture, the original is a pefectly normal picture and not blury anyone know how to make it clear? 
xxx


28 comments:

  1. I've never tried any of Zoella's product as well, but I want to; the packaging of the Fiz Bar is too adorable!

    May x | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try out Zoe's products so bad!! I really hope that she's able to get it to be sold world wide soon <3 I'd love to hear what you thought about the fizz bar once you've had a chance to try it out :) About your profile picture ( I don't really think that this will be much help but) I'm thinking it has to do with the sizing of the image? Like if the image is too small for the frame it usually has a habit of making blurry if it has to stretch it out to make it fit. Other then that piece of advice I'm pretty useless when it comes to things like that haha. Hope you can get it fixed :) Loved the haul.

    -Crystal
    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. London is the best for shopping!! I've been wanting to try something from Revolution for ages, you've convinced me! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice purchases !
    i need to try out the real techniques brushes
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to go shopping on Oxford Street! Great post! Definitely going to try out the fizz bar :)
    http://lilytalkss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love revolution eye shadow palettes so much! <3 and of course real techniques brushes are amazing! never tried any of Zoella's products they have just never appealed to me!
    Chloe xx
    http://chloebee1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you ! so glad you liked it :)

    Really want to try the real techniques brushes ,

    http://morethanicanshoe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post!!You have a lovely blog! Let me know if you'd like us to follow eachother on GFC and keep in touch?
    http://lyinyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky finds! The eye collection is gorgeous! Looking forward to more of your haul

    Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a nice little haul. And those eye shadows look gorgeous!

    http://hiandbye28.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Makeup Revolution's palettes are so amazing for £4 and I really love Real Techniques brushes :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post, haven't tried it yet though, maybe your profile picture is being compress or expand, the image size might be incompatible or the resolution is low. Good luck :)

    Capturing Life Memoirs | http://aimeebustillo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I only have one real techniques brush and I'm dying to get some more, it's so good! :) x

    http://the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. when i was in UK i loved Primark and T.K.maxx. Looks like u really got cool things cant wait to see the rest!
    http://lensattire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I havent tried any zoella products yet, but they look so pretty!
    Hope you've had a great day,
    Bethany x

    bethanygraceo.blogspot.dk

    Do pop over to my blog, if you fancy of course, and tell me what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I adore all the Real Techniques brushes that I have, but haven't tried the foundation brushes so I'd love to know what they're like!

    http://keytomysparkle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, too many great finds. I hope I could visit london too and shop there! :)

    Have a nice day! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very lovely post :)
    xoxo Antonella
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am a big fan of the Real Technique brushes however my favourite brushes of all time have to be the Zoeva brushes.

    Beth x
    www.hellobeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely haul and just love the Real Technique brushes! One of my favourite brush brands x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fab haul, have been meaning to try out some of Zoella's stuff, especially now new things have been released :') In regards to your picture, maybe try resizing it so it's smaller - for my edits I use pixlr.com/express :)

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this post<3 thanks for sharing hope you have a great time in London:)
    follow for follow?:)

    xoxo
    http://hilarynirvana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I want to shop someday at London!

    http://mytwentyonelives.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oooh, I love your haul! Your pieces are incredible! I have to check out the Real Techniques brushes, I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't used them yet! As far as your profile picture goes, perhaps you should save it in a wider pixel and size...would that be helpful?

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  25. the real technique brushed are just fab it would be lost without them :) . dying to try the zoella fizz bar i bet it smells amazing <3
    http://www.myredclover.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi dear :) I really like the expert face brush for foundation is AMAZING. I also have two sets: the core collection and the starter set. And I order for my birthday the Nic's Picks :) They're so cheap and with an amazing quality!
    I'll order also something by Zoe's collection :) the new and the old one !

    xx || www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design