Monday 8 February 2016

Monday Blues.

Happy Monday!
I'm sitting here all cosed up (is that even a word?) in my dressing gown currently listening to 'History' by one direction, ooh yeah! With the wind quite literally howling away in the background. It has been extremely windy here lately and the sound of it is so powerful I'm actually a little afraid that the giant tree infront of the house and my bed room window is going to come crashing down (let's hope not),
Turning 23 has come and gone and I've almost had a week of already being 23. I feel like since I turned 23 it has just sort of thrown 'life' in my face.  I feel like time is just going way too fast and I'm not doing anything that I actually want to be doing. I think this year is a year where I have to make some changes, I want to be happy with my life and myself and I can't continue to be as negative as I have been otherwise honestly I won't get anywhere.
I've started writing a diary again because I recently found my old diaries from when I was about 10-16 and I'm so glad I had written about my life back then, I absolutely love going through and reading about what I did or felt that day and I love laughing at some of the cringy things I had written. And my mind is always so full and it's good to keep a document of what your feeling or what you have been doing and it's a good way to release a bit of stress or anxiety.
Do you keep a diary?
Hope you have a good week!
xxx


6 comments:

  1. What a lovely post :) Great idea with the diary - maybe I will start writing too. I believe that it can be a great self-help. But remember that it is okay to be a bit negative sometimes, don't suppress it, but be honest to your self. But yes of course being positive bring out more positive things around you. My only new years eve resolution is to be more positive and out here :) So I'm with you! Lets do what we want and then see where life takes us! :)

    Cylia - http://noshandchat.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very true. I guess the negativity helps makes us stronger eh? And I have the same resolution too! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh and congrats on your birthday! :) Yay 23! Remember to change it in your head title :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to keep a diary as I would love to look back and re-read my feelings in the future and remember memories that had faded away :)

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's something I can really recommend doing. I love looking back on what I've written! :)

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday, dear!
    And yes, stay positive!

    www.nomoretulips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design