Monday 5 January 2015

The Undatables/Finding love


The undatables is something me and my mum watch every season it's on. But it always lets me reflect on love and the way we look at people. In fact I don't really like the name 'Undatables' just because they're a little different makes them undatable? In all honestly yes sometimes it does but that's what's so sad about it. When people see others that are a bit different it's like we seperate ourselves from those people and treat them differently to how we would treat 'normal' people. But what the hell is normal? We all have something different and unique about us some more obvious than others but we're all still human, we all have feelings and we all desereve to fall in love. I think after all every one is pretty much after the same thing in life and that is to find love and happiness. This show just gives me hope that no matter who you are, what you look like or where your from we all deserve to be in love, we all deserve to find that one person that makes us incredibly happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design