Sunday 11 January 2015

Where's your happy place?

We all have a place where we feel truly happy and comfortable. For me mine is my home. I absolutely love just chilling at home watching movies, listening to music or something like that. I think at home is where i feel like I can truly be myself, I don't do well in big crowded places sometimes and it's nice to just be on my own for a bit. 
That might make me sound like a bit of a 'loner' but I do love my own company I think I always have. Obviously I love spending time with friends but I also love doing my own thing. My happy place is doing my own thing in my own time. There are many other places that make me happy Though too! 
Where is your happy place? :) 
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design